11 STEPS TOWARDS OPENING A JJ FRANCHISE
1. Franchise candidate receives and reviews the Jimmy John’s franchise information and promptly returns the completed confidential application to the Jimmy John’s corporate office.
2. Franchise development representative reviews application.
3. An appointment is set with qualified candidate to visit Jimmy John’s corporate office, where the candidate will then be disclosed with our current Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
4. A questionnaire is completed by the franchise applicant. A background check and credit history report is obtained by Jimmy John’s corporate office and reviewed.
5. Franchise review committee notifies candidate that they are approved or denied.
6. A Franchise Agreement is sent to the approved candidate to be signed and the franchise fee is paid. Password to owner’s section of Jimmy John’s website is provided to franchisee.
7. The approved franchisee attends orientation in Champaign, IL.
8. All potential sites are submitted by the franchisee to Jimmy John’s for approval, we will also be working on sites.
9. Jimmy John’s does an initial store layout. You follow the process that Jimmy John’s has prepared for buildout and new unit construction.
10. Final inspection (minimum 3 days prior to opening).
11. Work harder than you ever have in your life.
Congratulations! Store Opens!