What is a Group Order?
The Group Order tool allows one person to collect individual orders for a group of people and submit them as one order.
The Group Order administrator (person placing the order) keys the email addresses for everyone in their group and the system sends emails to each person with a link to place their order.
The system will collect all orders placed through the link on the same ticket.
The administrator then reviews the order and submits it to the store.
How large of a group do I need to place a Group Order?
2 or more people.
Do I need an account to create a Group Order?
Yes, if you are the Group Order administrator. No, if you are in the group but not the group's administrator.
How do I place a Group Order?
1. GET STARTED - Login to your account. On the Online Ordering home screen, check the box labeled "Make this a group order." Choose Delivery and enter your delivery address or Pick Up and select the store you want to order from. The system will take you to the "START A GROUP ORDER" page.
2. SCHEDULE YOUR ORDER - Select the date and time for your order and who will pay.
3. ADD INVITEES - Key email addresses for the group into the open field and click "ADD INVITEES." These email addresses will appear in the "YOUR INVITEES" field. The box next to each email address must also be checked for that person to receive their invitation.
4. ADD A MESSAGE - To send a note with your Group Order invitation, type your message in the "COMMENTS OR INSTRUCTIONS" field.
5. CHECK STATUS - You will receive an email confirming that your Group Order has been started. Use the link in the email to access your order and check the status. You can also "Add more food" to manually enter additional items or orders.
6. COMPLETE & SUBMIT YOUR ORDER - Click "REVIEW ORDER" or "CHECKOUT" to close your Group Order. Review the final summary screen with your order details and click "PLACE GROUP ORDER" at the bottom of the review screen to submit your order to the store.
What are the options for payment on a Group Order?
There are 2 options for paying for a Group Order:
1. "I'm feeling big; I've got the bill." Group Order administrator pays but may set a price limit per person.
2. "Everybody is going Dutch." Each person pays individually with their preferred payment method - cash, credit card, or gift card.
How much time in advance do I need to place a Group Order?
You can place an order for "as soon as possible," or you can schedule an order for up to 30 days in advance.
I lost my group order manager email and can't access the order, how can I check the status?
Log in to your account. Check your Group Order status in order history:
1. ORDER HISTORY - click ORDER HISTORY link at the top of the screen.
2. Group Orders in progress will show at the top of your Order History.
I clicked "SEND INVITATIONS" and then realized I left someone out. Can I still add them to my Group Order?
Yes! You have two options.
1. Forward the Group Order invitation email to the person. They can use the same Group Order link to add their order. We recommend they type their name in the "WHO WANTS IT" field in the sandwich selection to mark the order as their own.
2. As the Group Order administrator, you can manually enter their order into the system before clicking on "YES" on the "Do you want to complete this Group Order now?" banner.
I clicked "YES" on the "Do you want to complete this Group Order now?" banner and then realized I need to add someone. Can I still add them to the Group Order?
Yes! You can click "Cancel" from the Review & Place Order page to unlock the group order. The group order will then be reopened for additional contributions.